• Creator
    Topic

Ed
    Participant

An active alarm came up on my vesselview 4 for my QSB 5.9 engines that said “XDRP low.” Do you know what is causing it or what I need to look into?
    Thanks,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Rob Schepis
    Forum Moderator
    Vessel Name: Tenacious
    Engines: 6BTA 5.9 330's - "Seaboard Style"

Good deal Ed. Thank you for posting the resolution. Too many times on these types of forums we hear of issues Ā and then suggestions and solutions are offered but the final resolution and outcome are not to be heard..

Ed
    Participant

Fixed XDRP LOW

By using the display to show whether the alarm was active, I diagnosed by disconnecting inputs to the vip box 1 at a time. Once I found it was the vessel harness, I disconnected one harness at a time and retested until i isolated the fault. The trim position sensor is causing the fault. Once a good working one was connected the alarm was gone.Ā 

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator
    Vessel Name: Rebel Belle
    Engines: Cummins

Ed,

XDRP High/Low = SIM (or CCM) Transducer Power Output Voltage Out of Range Warning (SIM = System Integration Module, CCM=Command and Control Module) Did the display provide any specific fault codes?

Sys Gear Press Input High/Low = System Gear Pressure Sensor Circuit Voltage Out of Range

Looks like a voltage problem or disconnected harness to the gear pressure transducer… probably a physical circuit issue.

I would first inspect the physical connections to the transducer on the gear oil cooler to esure everything is connected properly. …then reset the SmartCraft (total system) and see if it comes back. If it does come back, you may need to replace the SIM module as it may have gone bad.

SmartCraft Gear Cooler with Transducers & Senders

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.