It isn’t a repower option, It’s the Repower solution.
Get back on the water fast, at a price you can afford, with the peace of mind that comes with a Cummins solution. ReCon engines offer a combination of reliability, performance, service network, warranty and price that is simply unmatched.
Every ReCon engine is completely disassembled down to the last nut and bolt, thoroughly cleaned, inspected and replaced with new parts as needed. Critical wear parts such as rings, bearings, seals and gaskets are replaced with genuine new Cummins parts. After final assembly, computerized engine test
cells guarantee like-new performance.
- Commercial and Recreational engine applications
- 3 Engine Models in stock for fast turnaround
- 100% Genuine new or re-manufactured Cummins parts for highest quality
- Exchange packages to replace like Cummins units, Repower packages to replace ANY brand in virtually any boat
- No-hassle core acceptance
- Two-year, 2000-hour warranty on all models (extended coverage plans also available)
To get a ReCon Long Block engine in your boat, complete a quote request below:
Give your boat new life: more power, cleaner emissions and better fuel economy. For a genuine Cummins solution with less downtime, and performance you can count on, contact Seaboard Marine and ask about Cummins ReCon long block engines.
ReCon Engine Availability and Options
|SMX 300B-LB||6BTA 5.9 T1 300 HP (NIPPON DENSO EP9) / CPL 0970, 1322, 1613, 1928||IMO Tier I, RCD|
|SMX 370B-LB||6BTA 5.9 T1 330/370 HP / CPL 1975, 2205, 2208||IMO Tier I, RCD|
|SMX 450C-LB||6CTA 8.3 T1 430/450 HP / CPL 2172, 8089||IMO Tier I, RCD|
|SMX Q380-LB||QSB 5.9 T1 380 HP / CPL 8464||IMO Tier I, RCD|