“Stand Alone” Rudder Angle Indicator Kits
Rudder Angle Indicator Kit Features
- Intuitive Rudder Indicator Design Shows Actual Rudder Position
- Large (3.75” diameter) High Resolution Dial for easy reading
- Tempered Glass Gauge Face (no more scratched or hazy plastic)
- Single & Multi-Station units (up to 15 stations)
- Easy to install & adjust for precise accuracy
- “Marine Tuff™ Waterproof design
- 8~36V input voltage w/ very low power drain (LED light 12/24VDC)
The SEAFIRST Stand Alone Rudder Angle Indicator System is a complete Single or Multiple station RAI system. An RAI is typically used on vessels that do not have a autopilot or in cases where a separate RAI system is desired (such as Hydraulic Full Follow-up steering systems) or when rudder position is difficult to determine with your autopilot (in most cases from our experience).
The Seafirst rudder angle indicator display, shows the actual position of a boat’s rudder. Our RAI-M system is capable of operating up to 15 Seafirst indicator meters, and many of its standard features and options are only available on more expensive systems, costing upwards of 50% or more.
The watertight main distribution box, rudder follower and Indicator gauge which features a temper glass face, is easy to install and very precise in operation, besides consuming very little power.