• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by john.
  • Creator
    Topic

john
    Participant

Kind of a complicated boat. It has jet drives with the hamilton arrow system installed. I am looking for the cummins side wiring start diagram. It has smart craft and all custom panels but the start side looks to be stock push button start switches. Any help would be great Thanks in advance

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

john
    Participant

Hereā€™s the problem. Being by yourself is difficult sometimes. Swapped them and it started. Solenoid for the solenoid. The starter on that is insane. Thankful for gear when wrenches.

Philip
    Participant
    Vessel Name: 2007 35ā€™ Cabo ā€˜FUGAā€™
    Engines: Cummins QSC8.3-540ā€™s

By chance is there a fire suppression system installed? If so, that can add some complexity to investigate depending on how itā€™s wired into the system.

Phil

john
    Participant

I will get some pictures today but I think the start circuit should be similar. No matter what. I removed the starter and beck tested it. Itā€™s good. Another cummins pain in the ass removing that. I will also swap some relays out. The neutral safety goes from the arrow junction box to a relay. I can hear it working but will see if it is actually working. Thank you
    For the reply

Philip
    Participant
    Vessel Name: 2007 35ā€™ Cabo ā€˜FUGAā€™
    Engines: Cummins QSC8.3-540ā€™s

John

Your not going to get much help on this one as you didnā€™t give us much to go on.

Cummins wiring diagrams and how the building actually installed and wired the engines are usually two different worlds,

How about a few pictures of the dash showing all, start buttons, back side dash start buttons, engine showing started and start solenoid?

Maybe we will get a clue for you.

Phil

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.