• Creator
    Topic

Anthoni Lightbourne Waypoint Bda
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Carolyn
    Engines: QSB Cummins 5.9

Hello everyone.  I’m a newbie on this forum. Looking forward to using this forum as a info seeker and learning experience. 

This morning I had an alarm code 132 “Low sensor throttle”. I have no idea where to look for any issues. Boat seems to perform fine with no issues. I’m stomped! Lol. Hopefully nothing too serious. Any info or help greatly appreciated!20170424_115316

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anthoni Lightbourne Waypoint Bda
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Carolyn
    Engines: QSB Cummins 5.9

Thanks Corey. Stands to reason. Two days ago I had to remove transmission.  Prior to doing this I disconnected the power to ECU gear junction and a few other things. This could have been a result of. 

The alarm has not surfaced again. 

Thanks

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator
    Vessel Name: Rebel Belle
    Engines: Cummins

Physical wiring issue…

Maybe try to disconnect and clean the contacts/terminals for the throttle pot and where it connects to the 40-pin harness with some di-electric (WD-40 works fine) first…

Possible causes of this fault include:

• Accelerator pedal or lever position signal shorted to engine ground or return wires in the OEM harness or sensor.
    • Failed accelerator pedal or lever position sensor.
    • Open circuit in the accelerator signal, supply, or return wire in the harness or connectors.
      NOTE: The three wires in the accelerator position sensor circuit must be twisted together.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.