• Creator
    Topic

Jen Wren
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Vaquera
    Engines: QSB 540's

I have twin 2006 QSC 540HP engines with original factory Smart Craft displays. Last month both displays stopped showing engine info. When I shut down the motors and re-started the data would display. This went on intermittently for several days. Now the starboard gauge displays data consistently but the port side will not.
    I have unplugged the display, the computer and every connection in-between that I can find. Everything is clean and shows no corrosion. I also disconnected the batteries hoping the system might re-boot.
    Now I am out of ideas and can’t figure out how to get my data back.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jen Wren
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Vaquera
    Engines: QSB 540's

You are past the life of your earliest version ā€ Smartcraft 1.0 Diesel Viewā€ electronics.. They are done..

Plenty of options out there, but IMO, repair/fix is not one of themā€“sorryā€¦.

Ours solution is here:

https://www.sbmar.com/product/smartcraft-to-smx-digital-display-upgrade-kit/

Tony

I can’t argue that my Smartcraft Diesel View is dust and have been lucky to get more life out of them than most.
    I’ll call Corey to help figure out what I need.

Tony Athens
    Vessel Name: Local Banks
    Engines: QSB 6.7 550 HP

You are past the life of your earliest version ” Smartcraft 1.0 Diesel View” electronics.. They are done..

Plenty of options out there, but IMO, repair/fix is not one of them–sorry….

Ours solution is here:

SmartCraft to SMX Digital Display Upgrade Kit

Tony

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.