• Creator
    Topic

Doorpro
    Participant

Hello all, my boat is equipped with Morse KE-4 controls and during another issue that I have been addressing here I also noticed that my controls were going crazy and i added it to my other problem before realizing that I should actually start a New Topic, so here goes.

It happens when I turn on the Engine Controls from my main fuse panel to activate the dual controls on my helm. All six lights on the helm controls are flashing and the alarm sounds until I click the central button under the flap which disengages the transmissions.

Once I touch that small button the alarm turns off but the lights don’t stop flashing however all normal functions appear to be resumed, however the starboard engine that I have had another issue with has stalled on a couple of occasions.

Any help or insight into stopping this alarm screaming at me and the light from flashing will be gratefully appreciated.

Regards, Doug.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Doorpro
    Participant

Fixed

Hi All,

I finally found out that one of the mechanics looking at the first issue of the loud rattle had climbed across two of my four 8D batteries and had dislodged one of the cables coming from the control unit to the breaker and when I tightened that up the flashing lights and screaming alarm ceased.

Thanks to anyone that browsed this post.

Regards,

Doug.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.