• Creator
    Topic

Andy Novey
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Amalia
    Engines: Cummins qsb 425s

I have a bad injector on a cummins QSB 5.9 425 (CPL 8732) and I am looking everywhere for a new injector. I cannot seem to find one anywhere and lead time have ranged from a couple of weeks to a few months. Any body have a clue where I could find one? Like a new one but I will take a Bosch reman because I am desperate

part is Cummins 5263312/Bosch 0445120239

tried to get it rebuilt locally but they can’t seem to get the parts and even if they could I would prefer a new one.

This pandemic has all sorts of screwed up the supply chains but I will go mental if I can’t fish for months because I can’t find one injector..

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andy Novey
    Participant

thanks was my next option. I found them in the UK who had them in stock and funny enough even with shipping to Panama they would have been cheaper than buying from Cummins..

Loulouton
    Participant

Hello,

If there is a shortage in the US and you cannot afford to wait for months, why not ordering from Europe?

One example amongs plenty of websites: https://www.teilezentrale.de/en/neue-einspritzduese-bosch-cr-cri-0445120239-4981128.html

Regards,
    LL

Andy Novey
    Participant

I did try your parts department first and was told that it would be months before they were available. I found one finally but it sounds like it was the last one in the country.

Tony Athens
    Vessel Name: Local Banks
    Engines: QSB 6.7 550 HP

Did you try my parts guy, [email protected] ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.