• Creator
    Topic

MATTHEW
    Participant

regarding the turbo for a 6cta 450, I can see that seaboard lists them as out of stock…and so does everyone else!  I guess this is somehow a covid thing?

Does anyone know how to get your hands one?  Is there any estimate for how long I would have to wait if I placed an order for one today?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Douglas Fairchild
    Participant

Cummins parts wait time

I recently needed a new after cooler for my 480CE engine.  My local Cummins dealer did not have any either at their facility or any other authorized dealers.  Their computer system does not  check independent Cummins dealers like Sea Board.  Cummins told me it would take about 84 days after placing the order to get one but there were times when parts would come in much earlier than that.  Tony did have the cores available but not the housings so  I bought one from him.  Cummins reported the Cummins shop in Memphis TN had several after cooler housings in stock.  It was over night shipped to my home.  Didn’t need it that quick but over night was the only option.  All you can do is place the order and hope it gets to you faster than 84 days.     

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.