• Creator
    Topic

Graeme Walker
    Participant
    Vessel Name: A-MA-YI
    Engines: Twin Cummins 6BTA 330hp

I purchased my ‘oil change’ pump from https://2k-pumps.com/

Specifically https://2k-pumps.com/marco-up3-oil-gear-pump-for-lubricating-oil-12-volt-16402012/

I see they are on sale for $207 at the moment.  Much cheaper to purchase from Italy than USA distributor.

They ship from Italy with $15 worldwide shipping cost.

Very pleased with they customer service, considering purchasing a fresh water pump to replace existing noisy diaphram pump.

Graeme

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Stephen Oliver
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Ascella
    Engines: 2x Cummins 330hp Diamond

See this is what I love about this forum and business,.. Tony is open to other businesses and product even when it competes directly… If it’s good or appears good you get good feedback. Support given even when a sales is not likely…No protection of sales just genuine Opinion. This will lead to sales but not enough people in the marine industry realise this. As always appreciation to Tony and team for their hard work and contributors such as Graeme for doing the research and sharing….

Steve

Tony Athens
    Vessel Name: Local Banks
    Engines: QSB 6.7 550 HP

Looked at the site and their pumps……………………… Looks like good stuff, and because they seem to market “direct to the consumer”, their $$ seems good..Less “middlemen” involved.

Did you compare to “Reverso” as to their bronze gear oil change pumps? I have bought a few over the years and they seem to be simple and work decent..But I am far from a good “comparison guy” on them as “oil changing” is not really part of what we do.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.