• Creator
    Topic

a_schmitt
    Participant

I am getting an alarm on my smart craft vessel view gauge on one of my two QSM 11’s.
    It reads:
    0x80040702
    Class = MTDataEngine
    Method = MTInitiaize
    Pic attached
    I have searched manuals, and Internet, and can’t find out what this means? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

a_schmitt
    Participant

Problem disappeared

I wish I could help. That code cleared itself. It never affected performance or shut me down. There was no changes made before or after the code disappeared. Sorry I can’t be more help, was just glad the problem disappeared.

sauerfishcharters
    Participant

Same code

I had the same code on my Starboard Engine #35284528 with intermittent shutting down of smart craft display and motor. I have the display set to diesel no troll. Any idea what the code means?
    -Eric

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator
    Vessel Name: Rebel Belle
    Engines: Cummins

Checking in…

Just checking in again to see where you are with the troubleshooting of your VesselView display?

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator

One thing I would like to assess first is if the VesselView display was originally setup correctly as DIESEL INBOARD NO TROLL? See the attached image…

a_schmitt
    Participant

Corey, Thank you for any assistance.
    Boat was re-powered into 2011, serial number 6042–1801.
    There were no changes that I can think of that would’ve triggered this code.

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator

I will also need an engine serial number to determine what SmartCraft version you have…

Corey Schmidt
    Forum Moderator

I will check this out on my end to see what could possibly cause this fault… in the interim, was there anything at all that changed with the engines that could have caused this in your opinion? or did this totally come out of the blue?

I’ll get back to you ASAP…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.