• Creator
    Topic

Derek chandler
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Father &son
    Engines: Qsm11

What system that seaboard has would replace my racor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Tony Athens
    Vessel Name: Local Banks
    Engines: QSB 6.7 550 HP

Derek,

I remember talking with you years back………………..Sounds to me that you got your “shi-” together and have been around the block, probably more than once……………………………………Kinda silly to ask me as you already know where I’d point you………………. Remember my politics on “Fueltration”– you can’y never have “TOO Clean” #2 and I’ll add this……………………….. You can never have too much protection..

Glad you registered and dropped in…….. Between you & me ( and I guess who ever else reads my stuff) , I really never wanted to break away from boatdiesel, but the politics between myself & Peter C made it impossible to stay with it.. ………The whole idea from the beginning (17 yrs ago) was share all regardless of where it led the thread, and do it WITHOUT any cost………….That all started to go South in 2015, and by late 2016, that idea was out of control..

Keep it going and keep fishin’..

Tony

PS……………………….To anyone out there reading–There was another guy that hung out on boatdiesel that went by “JC TECH”— One extremely sharp dude that had info about Cummins Marine stuff that was beyond .. Love to get in touch with him ………….If anyone has a clue “how- to” ?? Pass it my way……….. Something tells me he was also black-listed by Peter………………………….SAD!

Derek chandler
    Participant
    Vessel Name: Father &son
    Engines: Qsm11

It is a 42 foot provincial commercial tuna boat annual hour 400 to 500 with a new last
    Last November recon qsm 11 670.fiberglass fuel tanks 15 years old no algae problems
    Ever.racor 1000 present 5/8 fuel supply and return. Never have water in the racor really
    Really just looking for more insurance and cleaner fuel . I had your double double
    On my qsc500 loved it so easy to monitor with the vacuum gauges.
    Just another thought engine propped the way you say 2300 90 percent

Tony Athens
    Vessel Name: Local Banks
    Engines: QSB 6.7 550 HP

How about this……………………………………………..

Why not tell me everything about the application………Exact engine, all about the application and your history of operation, size & condition/age of tanks, algae issues (?), amount of fuel you use annually ……………You really asking me if I have a working Crystal Ball with a question like that with nothing else attached, and I must admit, I do not have one..

Tony.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.